My friends call me Pahua.
At least they would if I had any.
19. procrastinator. loner. fortean.
'i'm a thinker not a talker'
✔ NON/DISNEY EDITOR
✔ TOO BUSY SHIPPING FICTIONAL CHARACTERS TO CARE ABOUT MY OWN LOVE LIFE.
MAYBE if u didn’t want ur son to EAT poeple u shouldnt have named him something that rhymes with cannibal u should have name him hegetarian or something
millions of real existing people fall in love with straight men. what the fuck
im still thinking about this. they dont just befriend and hang out with straight men, they get emotional about them. they think ‘this person is the best thing that ever happened to me’. i think there was a time when this phenomenon made sense to me but now it does not.
I’m starting a collaboration RE: The Future, which will be a potential theme for one of our Season 2 episodes - RECord your thoughts, write a story, draw a picture, or make a song regarding this theme.
ALL ARTISTS: Write a story, draw a picture, or make a song regarding this theme.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord a video testimonial regarding this theme, or specifically answer:
- "Do you have a fear of the future? If so, why?"
- "Do you envision the future being positive or negative, and why?"
- "Do you think the technology of the future will bring us together or make us disconnected?"
- "How much control do you think we each have over our own individual futures?"
- "What are the differences between a Child, Teenager, and Adult’s perspective of the future?"
- "What are some examples of false predictions of the future throughout history? How has the Media affected our expectations of the future?"
- "Has a decision you’ve made affected your future in a way you never predicted?"
Take a cab after 2am. Go up and down the subway stairs quickly and politely. Get some good boots. Don’t have dinner in Little Italy, have it at Rubirosa in Nolita. Walk around Chinatown and go to Tasty Dumpling. Sometimes, skip brunch. Easy on the caffeine and the whiskey. Dress as crazy as you like. If your apartment doesn’t have a deadbolt, tell your landlord you need one. Use Seamless. Buy a (p)leather jacket and black pants. Look cute humans in the eye. Don’t get a dog if you still love going out a lot. If you want to meet somebody, go to all your friend’s birthday parties. Or bring a sense of humor, steely nerves and an OkCupid account. Keep a month’s rent in your savings account if possible. Save money, damnit. Don’t get a credit card maximum you can’t afford. Don’t go to the doctor on a weekend. Learn how to make cheap meals. Try not to become one of those people who talks about how great New York City is all the time. Don’t feel weird if you don’t like NYC that much. Prepare for a very love, very hate relationship. Don’t listen to your headphones so loud you can’t hear somebody approaching you. Visit different boroughs whenever you have the chance. BE SMART.
Get a Netflix account. Don’t worry about staying in some nights. Making friends is hard but possible: be friendly and don’t break lunch plans. Get a library card. Spend an entire day in the Union Square Barnes & Noble. If a manicure is more than 10 dollars, NOPE. Treat yourself to a really, really good restaurant.. I like Perilla. Go to DiFara’s. Go to Spumoni Gardens. Go to a bagel shop anywhere and don’t toast your bagel. Get ready for the subway to enrage you. If you are on the subway, be a good human being and move as far away from the doors as possible. Also, give your seat up for old ladies. Now’s the time to try out red lipstick and a new hairstyle. Keep your Iphone in your pocket. Look for sample sales. If you love an apartment but it’s 20 minutes away from a subway, think about it. If you love an apartment but it’s 200 above your budget, think about it. Call your family sometimes. Sign up for Lifebooker, Scoutmob, and Groupon: get bang for your buck. Find a friend with a car and take day trips out of the city. Bring hand sanitizer. Take cash out. Don’t take cash out at random ATM if your bank is close by. Go to bed early sometimes. Take long walks. Crowded bars are probably not worth it. Ooze confidence. Keep your wits. Don’t be so romantic. Don’t be so cynical. Be nice. SAVE MONEY.
Learn to push a bit. Learn to cry in public. Learn to be lonely. Learn to get used to awe. Learn to love the little things. Learn to get knocked down. Learn to get up.
Hold onto yer butt. Expect anything.
Sounds about right.
we’ve all had crushes we very strongly regret
more asexual characters with romantic love interests
more romantic asexual characters without love interests
- more aromantic asexual characters
- more asexual characters with their orientation not being their defining characteristic
more asexual characters
MORE ASEXUAL CHARACTERS
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MORE ASEXUAL CHARACTERS
Power has finally returned ….
We woke up today to a 7.5 tremor in Mexico City
It has been one of the longest earthquakes so far and it was really scary (living in a 9rh floor doesn’t help at all) but thankfully we are all OK
Jean Rostand, Thoughts of a Biologist (1939)
cute date ideas
- watching pacific rim
- holding hands while watching pacific rim
- cuddling while watching pacific rim
- doin the doodle while watching pacific rim
- eating a quart of ice cream together while watching pacific rim
- watching pacific rim while watching pacific rim
- touching each others butts while watching pacific rim
- getting married while watching pacific rim
- piloting a jaeger while watching pacific rim
In which Jaime required coffee in order to sit through the wedding vows. [x]