im not crying, there’s an ice fractal in my eye
I love how people are a like “I’m so glad we have a non perfect Disney guy (Kristoff)” and I’m just sitting here like lol he’s perfect enough for me
THE SNOW QUEEN - LISTEN
A playlist for my new favorite Disney
princess queen, Elsa from Frozen.
defying gravity - wicked / cold - emilie autumn / the sound of silence - simon and garfunkel / save you - emilie autumn / smile - nat king cole / firework - katy perry / what will i remember? - emilie autumn / runaway - avril lavigne / asleep - the smiths / the state of dreaming - marina and the diamonds / change - taylor swift / rapunzel - emilie autumn / safe and sound - taylor swift / barton hollow - the civil wars / it’s the end of the world as we know it - rem / god help the outcasts - the hunchback of notre dame / waltz of the snowflakes - the nutcracker / goodnight, sweet ladies - emilie autumn / i’m alive - next to normal / twilight galaxy - metric / the weight of lies - the avett brothers / memory - cats / my eyes - dr. horrible’s sing along blog / small town moon - regina spektor / viva la vida - coldplay / carol of the bells - celtic woman / skyscraper - demi lovato / mad world - gary jules / famous last words - my chemical romance / perfection - black swan / let it go - frozen
Happy 112th Birthday, Walt Disney!
I know today is Walt Disney’s birthday, but we have also just experienced a great loss in the world.
Nelson Mandela. May he rest in peace <3
Up here in the cold thin air I finally can breathe
I know I left a life behind but I’m too relieved to grieve
It would be so interesting knowing Rapunzel’s and Eugene’s point of view of the story during Frozen.
Especially since they’ve witnessed Elsa’s reveal.
Especially since there’s a blizzard during summer.
Especially since they’re stuck and can’t go home.
I have a mighty need of Eugene’s sarcastic thoughts about the whole matter.
"This is the story of how I froze to death."
i hope this hasn’t been done already
I just unlocked the Frozen Box Office sticker on GetGlue
3376 others have also unlocked the Frozen Box Office sticker on GetGlue.com
This movie and Olaf are cuter than a little baby unicorn. Thanks for joining Anna on her amazing adventure in Frozen, now playing in theaters. Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at Disney.
"Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lots of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it."
personal achievement: i’ve never had a naruto phase